Friday, December 5, 2008

Heading South

The rig is packed, Hank was locked in the barn area last night with Gambler, so I could catch him this morning, and in a little bit we are heading south 90 miles for the "Christmas at Six'O NATRC ride". It is the first ride of the 2009 season. They have 62 entries! With that, 11 in the ride are junior riders!!! This ride is a favorite in our region, and always has a nice turn out. In our class, we have 9 Open Heavyweights, and the lightweight Open class also has 9 !!

It has been really chilly the past few nights, dipping down into the mid 20's. Daytime we did have some winds, but this weekend looks to be winds uner 10mph, and temps in the 50's to 60's. And at night, Hank has plenty of warm jammies, and I have a super warm sleeping bag. I guess we are ready for what ever the weather might dish out. I'll have my laptop along, and will post about our weekend if I can.

No comments: