Monday, October 12, 2009

Some snapshots from the Nebraska NATRC ride

Fall leaves blanketed some of the trails




The MO river was just behind camp




Views of the MO river from up on the bluff / Ridge looking towards the North into MO


More views towards the river from Friday


The sun was beaming down through the trees when I went for a short ride on Friday




Our camp


Down one of the hills through the woods


I just could not get enough of the Fall colors and leaft blanketed trails


Along the edge of the woods


2 comments:

Ice Pony Girl said...

Loved the Hank view photos. Looks like you had perfect weather, I woke up Saturday morning to snow on the ponies and on my RV while camping. HA! It was cold.

Horses Are Our Lives said...

This IC ride will always be special to me. The scenery is gorgeous! thanks for visiting my site and your kind words.